- 2017 Flash Blast Archive
- It is with deepest sympathy that we share the sudden passing of Beatriz de Rienzo from the Valle de Bravo Fleet 523 in Mexico. Taken too soon at just 60 she leaves behind her loving husband Aroldo and their children daughters Beatriz and Alexandria and son Aroldo Jr. Please keep the the de Rienzo Family in your thoughts and prayers.
- Two Amendments up for vote at the March Governing Board Meeting - PASSED. Note the Amendment to the Plans and Specifications - Article V - Sails, Section 75 is pending World Sailing ratification.
- 2017 Southern Circuit - Informational Flyer, Mentor Program is Back! Sign up today! Karl Smither Award nominations are due by Feb 28th.
- District and Fleet Building Article - Ideas from Class Survey
- 2017 World Championship Country Allocation
- 8 Bells: Lyla Bogardus. The Lightning Family sends sympathy to the entire Bogardus Family. Young Lyla's attitude and courage is an inspiration to all. Love for Lyla
- Fleet Building 101 - Article by Kevin Morin from the MI District with in put from over 100 Class Members.
- Boat Grant applications for the 2017 Season are now being accepted. Applications and proposals are due on January 31, 2017. Help us spread the word on this great program and help someone from your area APPLY! Click here For More Information or a flyer to hang at your club.