2023 Mentor Program - Only for Teams that REGISTER!
Boat Set Up and Tuning Assistance
Nick Turney will be available for tuning and set up assistance on Saturday in St Pete.
Morning Briefing and Tips for the Day
- Onshore weather briefing and tips for the day each morning before sailing (complementary to all sailors)
- We will discuss the weather trends for the day, what to expect and what to look out for
- Tips for the day- We will briefly discuss a few tips for sailing in the conditions for the day
- Each team and or participants will have access and support from the Lighting Classes Top Sailors for on the water and off the water assistance
- Schedule a line up/speed test before the start with a Mentor and get their tips for the conditions.
On The Water Coaching
-Greg Fisher will be on the water providing coaching in-between and during races for all Program Participants
- Get feedback on your set up, ask questions about the wind shifts, learn what the current is doing
- Get feedback on what happened in the previous race, tactics, where did the leaders go
- Greg will also be allowed to provide direct assistance to participants during the race if they would like it
New this year - Post Race Debrief After the event via Zoom!
-Nick Turney and Greg Fisher will lead the group in a post event debrief the Week of April 3rd - Final date TBA.